Nowadays many people have been complaining about piles, fistula or hemorrhoids in their 30s and 40s. It is also commonly seen in older people.
People’s digestive systems have been impeded by the fast-paced lifestyle of today, which pays little attention to food or eating schedules, as well as consumption of processed and junk meals. Stress, which negatively affects digestion and can lead to irritable bowel syndrome and other related problems, is another contributing factor.
Neglected, this could lead to fissures and haemorrhoids as well as persistent constipation with tight stools.
Some of the main symptoms of Piles are-
- Blood in your stools.
- An itchy anus.
- Feeling like you still need to poop after going to the toilet.
- Lumps around your anal area
- Pain around the anal area
The Best Solution for all Above Problems
Pilerroids Ointment is an ayurvedic medicine which effectively eliminates the piles. It aids in reducing discomfort, itching, pimples, and bleeding. The best treatment for haemorrhoids is this one. It offers a long-lasting treatment for piles that has no negative side effects.
Key Ingredients of Pilerroids Ointment
Nirgundi helps manage piles due to its Vata balancing and Kashay (astringent) properties. It helps prevent constipation and reduces the symptoms of Piles like bleeding, thereby providing relief.
Henna helps to relieve bleeding, burning, pain and provides a cooling effect.
Neem reduces pain and itching thereby reducing the probability of worsening the problem and simultaneously providing relief. It is used in both internal and external hemorrhoids.
Chitrak helps give relief from constipation due to its Rechana (laxative) property and also reduces painful Piles due to its pain-relieving as well as Vata and Pitta dosha balancing properties.
Benefits of Pilerroids Ointment
- Get rid of your discomfort, itching, and burning in a way you’ve never experienced before.
- The bleeding is completely stopped.
- Lumps will begin to diminish and eventually disappear.
- It works as an astringent to minimize pile swelling.
- It has astringent effects and relieves discomfort in the Piles. Internal bleeding is also stopped.
- Ideal for intestinal cleansing, blood detoxification, and antioxidant protection.
How to Use Pilerroids Ointment
- Wash your hands before and afterward.
- Apply the cream or ointment around the outside of your anus with the help of an ointment applicator.
- Apply at least thrice a day.
- Use it along with Pilerroids Capsules to get better results.
Safety & Storage Information
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Should be protected from direct light
Click Here To Buy 👇