A gynaecological disorder is a condition that affects the female reproductive organs, specifically the breasts and the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, and vulva in the abdomen and pelvic region. At some point in her life, almost every woman will experience a gynaecological problem.
While irregular periods or uncomfortable cramps can be frequent problems for women, this does not mean that they must accept them as the norm.
Solution for All Gynecological Disorders
Prinita improves the tonicity of the vagina by virtue of its astringent properties. It is beneficial in menstrual irregularities, abnormal uterine discharges and pre-menstrual cramps, common issues faced by women today. It is also useful in female infertility.
Benefits of Prinita
- High-quality, constitution-based tonics that help maintain an ideal hemoglobin level and encourage regular blood flow in the body.
- It is based on Ayurvedic medicines and assists with menstrual flow regulation as well as other hormonal disorders like anxiety, stress, depression, and irritability.
- The tonic supports the removal of toxins from the body by nourishing and balancing the body’s blood, hemoglobin, and reproductive fluids.
- An irregular menstrual cycle, hypermenorrhoea, infertility, leucorrhoea, and premenopausal problems, among other disorders, are treatable with this medication.
- Strengthens the uterus.
Key Ingredients of Prinita
Lodhra helps in maintaining the ratio of estrogen and progesterone in the female body thus preventing menstrual irregularity. Lodhra also contains phytoestrogens.
It helps reduce dysmenorrhoea or period pain or abdominal pain during periods. The analgesic property of Ashoka helps to relieve menstrual pain and cramps.
Manjistha is a magical remedy for all sorts of hormonal problems. It plays a quintessential role in regulating periods, treating postnatal ailments, and even helps to treat excessive abdominal pain/bleeding. Additionally, it also subdues the pain during dysmenorrhea and encourages easy flow during the menstrual cycle.
How to Use Prinita?
You must take Prinita regularly for one month without skipping a dosage. Prinita promises results in one week, but the recommended course of treatment is one month.
Dosage: 10ml twice a Day
Safety Instruction :
- Store in Cool and Dry Place
- Away From Direct Sunlight
- Keep the Medicine out of reach of Children
Click On Prinita To Buy ?