- Aruflam oil is a natural oil therapy that treats various painful conditions to give long-lasting relief.
- The natural ingredients found in Aruflam Oil gets quickly absorbed deep into the skin to stimulate blood circulation and relieve pain.
- Til oil in this product helps with mild to severe pain.
- Gandhapura and Nilgiri found in the product are powerful in relieving muscle and joint discomfort.
How to Use
Pour 5 to 10 ml of Aruflam oil over the affected areas of the body, including the muscles, legs, neck, shoulders, joints, and back. Gently massage the area. Avoid directly rubbing the painkilling oil onto any cuts or sores. Use the product at least twice each day, or as your doctor instructs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with your eyes. Rinse with cold water in the event of contact with your eyes.
- Keep it away from children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.