- Punarnava is one of the main constituents of Arustone Syrup, and it helps to improve digestion, urinary function, and body cleansing.
- Varun is one among the herbs that aids in the breaking down of renal calculi and the reduction of stone size.
- Arustone Syrup is used to treat urinary disorders such as kidney stones and infections.
- It aids in the treatment of constipation and gastrointestinal issues.
- It aids in weight management and speedier digestion.
How to Use
- 5-10ml twice or thrice daily or as directed by the physician
- For at least three months, take these Syrup along with capsules.
- This syrup can be used 36 months from the manufactured date.
- Keep the Syrup away from direct sunlight.
- Store in a relatively dry and cool place.
- Place it away from the reach of kids.